Demonstrating Intent-Based Network Configuration with Apstra presented by Damien Garros
Damien Garros, Customer Enablement Engineer at Apstra, gives the delegates a demo of how to use their intent-based networking platform from a developers role. This includes the ability to add information to a schema to include information about applications and changing configs based on those applications.
Recorded at Networking Field Day 16 in Silicon Valley on September 14, 2017.
- Video: Apstra at NFD 16: Part 1: Automating Network Intent with Derick Winkworth
- Video: Apstra at NFD 16: Part 2: Intent-Based Networking Introduction with Sasha Ratkovic
- Video: Apstra at NFD 16: Part 4: Managing Security Zones with Apstra's Damien Garros
- Blog: Apstra at NFD 16
- Video: Apstra at Networking Field Day 13: Part 1: Who We Are
- Video: Intent-based Networking System Overview