Challenge: Most network admins manually track and verify thousands of elements, even for a small spine-leaf network with a handful of devices.
Solution: Apstra AOS Intent-Based Networking for the Data Center is turn-key software that helps networking teams manage data center networks as a cohesive system. Data center network teams can now design, deploy, and operate a spine-leaf network in days, rather than in months, including racking, stacking, cabling and validating all design intent is met in real-time. Resulting in over 80% savings in OpEx.
With the latest Apstra release you get:
- Simplified Intent-Based Network Design and Operations
- VMware NSX Integration
- Enhanced Multidomain Unified Group-Based Policy
- Assisted Remediation
- Zero Touch Provisioning - Reference Implementation
- Cabling/Neighbor Discovery and Override
- Enhanced Visualization and Telemetry Management
- 5 Stage Clos IP Fabric Enhancements